You may have some questions when it comes to build surface. To help you out, I break down all the choice and let you know what is Maker Steve approved.
See my video walk through here: What build surface should you get for your 3D Printer?
BOTTOM LINE UPFRONT:
I highly recommend Creality’s Borosilicate, Polycarbonate and Magnetic Build surfaces.
Here is a spread sheet showing pros and cons for each.
Get your own!
- Stock Sticker Replacement for Ender 3 235x235mm – https://ebay.to/2PF1RwS
- Replacement for CR-10, CR-10S or 310x310mm –https://ebay.to/2DAcMRa
Magnetic Build Surface
- Magnetic Build Surface for Ender 3, Ender 3 Pro, CR-20 or 235x235mm – https://ebay.to/2OViMGh
- Magnetic Build Surface for CR-10, CR-10S, or 310x310mm – https://ebay.to/2DPA7PH
Polycarbonate Build Surface
For Ender 3: https://ebay.to/2Q6CyEa
Borosilicate Glass: (MAGIC) Has special surface, prints just let go when cool.
- Borosilicate Glass Plate for Creality Ender 3, Ender 3 Pro, CR-20 or 235x235mm – https://ebay.to/2Klxhm4 or https://ebay.to/2KkRN6c
- Borosilicate Glass for Creality CR-10, CR10S or 310x310mm – https://ebay.to/2Klxhm4
Shop my Artillery Shell designs on eBay
Or go shopping using these links and I will receive a small commission.
Follow me on Social Media:
- Instagram https://bit.ly/2zVl4j2
Follow along, more is on the way!